May 18, 2016
Beginning at 7 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) on October 1, 2016, you could start booking your Berg Lake Trail or Bowron Lake Canoe Circuit adventure for 2017 season! See the news release.
Modifications to Camping Reservations when it comes to 2017 SeasonWe made some essential and significant changes toward Take a look at Camping Reservation Service for 2017 stemming from comments we obtained through the 2016 period. These changes range from the capability to make reservations earlier on around many brand-new guidelines to enhance fair and equitable access to bookings for everybody. Kindly read below for more details. View the news launch
Getting rid of “opening day” for bookings and extending the moving booking screen from 3 to 4 months
- “Opening time” (previously March 15) for reservations no more is out there.
- Beginning January 2, 2017, reservations can now be made four months in advance of a desired arrival day (previously BC Parks had a three-month rolling screen). To phrase it differently, on January 2nd, bookings (if available) is made for any arrival date of might 2nd or quicker. Internet sites will then be accessible every day, 4 months ahead of time (ie, On January 3rd, you'll book as much as a May third arrival, January 4th to May 4th arrival etc).
- Reservable dates differ by campground, however, many come into impact beginning mid-May. Customers should check always specific playground pages to determine just what date their particular desired campground is open for reservations.
An instant research guide can certainly be seen right here: Reservation Open Dates 2017 [PDF 224KB]
Brand new policy to prevent the reselling and/or transferring of bookings
- BC Parks is handling the issue of reselling and/or moving reservations by eliminating the power of permit holders to change title on their booking.
- One or more for the permit holders should be present throughout the stay and recognition are necessary to keep consitently the booking legitimate.
Limited reservation policy to avoid the practice of “overbooking”
- BC Parks is dealing with the practice of overbooking – when a client tends to make a reservation to incorporate more evenings than are expected and later cancels the dates they never ever intended to utilize, so that you can secure a desired day before that time is introduced on our rolling window.
- Starting January 2, 2017, reservation holders just who reserve on or within 7 days of a “release time, ” won't be permitted to improve their particular arrival day. The release time is understood to be the utmost amount of time in advance of a-trip that a customer make a reservation on find Camping (example – a client who would like to reserve a frontcountry booking for an August 1 arrival time, need their booking limited should they book between April 1 and April 8. In the event that buyer books for an August 1 arrival date on April 9 and after, their reservation won't be limited).
- This policy just pertains to consumers whom make an effort to transform their particular arrival day. Clients will continue to have the capability to transform their particular departure time.
- Customers whom book inside this 7-day duration and want to transform their particular arrival time, will need to terminate the reservation and re-book. Cancelled stock should be circulated the following day at 7am (PST) and will also be offered to all customers making a reservation today.
- Customers, whom book after the 7-day restricted reservation duration, should be able to transform their particular arrival time and their particular booking won't be restricted.
Find Camping Call Centre hours
- To give Take a look at Camping users with improved customer support, beginning January 2, 2017, the phone call Centre will open up from 7:00am – 7:00pm (PT) everyday (including weekends and holidays, apart from December 25th and January first.)
- The phone call Centre is present to consumers just who favor individualized solution to assist with their campsite booking for another surcharge of $5.00 plus income tax.
Other relevant BC Parks’ policy modificationsSeven evening maximum allowable stay pilot task in five provincial parks
- The TurboPDF is a professional quality PDF solution that creates.
Share this article
December 18, 2016
January 20, 2017
October 31, 2016