Quesnel Twin Arenas British Columbia
Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada
The newest arena replaces a current arena into the town of Quesnel. The present District Twin Arenas center was built into the belated 1950s with no longer satisfies the needs of the region's residents. Made to be a focal point when it comes to community, it not only fulfills ice programming requirements, but will also act as a venue for real time entertainment, trade shows and neighborhood events. The newest NHL-sized ice pad is outfitted with a home-team dressing room and multi-purpose rooms.
Since forestry is an important industry in Quesnel, it absolutely was very important to neighborhood stakeholders to ensure that timber products had been integrated in to the center's design.
- Sustainable Features: Local/Regional Products
- Form of Construction: New Construction
- Size: 60, 000 SF (5, 574 SM)
- Pro Services: Architecture, Design, Home Design, Programming
- Venture Components: Ice Arena, Locker Room, Multipurpose Area
- Project Type: Sports Arena
- Relevant Tasks: Architecture, Sport & Recreation