Quesnel Carib Theatre
Throughout the college year, a few additional curricular activities, programs and occasions happen. A few of these tend to be given below. Develop you discover this information helpful and interesting. See records of varied events.
- Student Council– is a democratic leadership system. Elections are held yearly filled with specific promotions run by prospective prospects. The students vote for his or her President, vice-president, Treasurer, and Photographer. The council is in charge of arranging events for fellow pupils (in other words. dances), raising money for occasion prizes, and determine suitable “way-to-go” prizes.
- Buddy visitors – within system, advanced pupils assume a training part and pair with major pupils to learn together. The intermediate students learn teaching abilities and persistence whilst the primary pupils still learn how to read while developing under a role design commitment.
- Volley Ball Teams– Girls And Boys
- Basketball Teams– Children
- Track and area group– Intermediate
Activities Throughout Our Class Year:
- Hot Lunches—are served twice every month on Wednesdays in college gymnasium. Following elegance, the pupils enjoy meals due to their school family members including staff and dad Dale. The tasty lunch is prepared by the PSG.
- Panago Pizza Days -is served twice per month on Wednesdays.
- Milk Program— purchase kinds go out therefore students can pre-order their particular milk or chocolate milk.
- Student for the Month—is granted by an instructor into student that she or he seems did a superb task at school work and/or behavior.
- Popcorn times— take place twice per month on Fridays, as a particular treat. The PSG works the program attempting to sell bags just for $1.
- School Mass— is celebrated monthly on Church (the very first Friday of this thirty days at 9am).
- Holy Childhood Jeans Day” - takes place monthly also. The pupils donate $1.00 into H.C.A to enable them to put on jeans to college (truly the only Day pupils can use jeans!)
- FUN NIGHT— start the school year with dessert walks, games, prizes and far, a lot, much more. (organized because of the PSG)
- Gavin Lake Field Trip— Grade 6/7 begin the institution 12 months with a fun adventure, getting back into nature. The pupils go on interpretive hikes with contact with the many woodland ecosystems associated with location. Pupils in addition understand and simply take responsibility in maintain their cabins, kitchen area, washrooms, etc.
- Run To Rome—see above
- Book reasonable– scholastics publications are offered and children can enter their brands in a draw.
- Terry Fox Run– The National class Run Day. The entire college is encouraged to take part in this celebrated occasion and charity.
- Hallowe’en Parade & Class strategies- young ones are invited to wear their particular costumes and partake in certain Hallowe’en tasks.
- Hallowe’en Potluck and Family Dance Night- a wonderful solution to go to with and also to become familiar with your school family! (arranged by the PSG)
- Traditional xmas Concert– xmas songs, a manger scene and much more!
- Christmas Carib Theater Movie Event- the complete college attends an evaluating of a film, ideal for our students, at our regional theater.
- Traditional Christmas Family Dinner— a dinner with the trimmings including a visit from Santa (arranged by the PSG).
- Catholic class Week— 5 days of enjoyable with day-to-day motifs and activities such as for instance; crazy Hair Day, Hat & Sunglasses Day, Red & Pink Day, Team Jersey Day, Pajama Day, Geography Challenge, Candy Grams, 100 Day activities, Valentines Dance, Knights of Columbus basket-ball Free Throw, missing Demo, skating at Twin Arenas & totally free Popcorn supplied by the PSG
- Skiing / Snow Board system — Grades 4 through 7: four times of fun and do exercises on Troll Ski Hill.
- Jump line For Heart A-Thon— the complete college is invited to be involved in one's heart and Stroke Fundraiser
- Ready Set Learn Program— the province’s prepared Set Learn, effort recognizes that households need an optimistic experience of the college system. This program is present for children 36 months old and older and begins March 31. To find out more contact the school.
- School Swimming Lessons -for Grades 1—7, at Recreation Center. Have a blast while mastering life-saving skills.
- Track Meets– St. Ann’ s students are asked to contend at neighborhood schools track and field joins.
- School Fun Sports Day– a crazy day's crazy competition. The students are divided into “House Teams” and attempt to gain points with their teams by contending in non-traditional events!!!
- Awards Time